1. The "Bibliography Table" (a list/format control which collates
'Bibliography Entry' marks) is broken.  I didn't see this on the list
of deficiencies, but I might have missed it.  In any case I wrote it up
and the problem probably should be fixed, not because the current
Bibliography facility is all we could hope for, but rather because it's
a logic error and sloppy programming.

http://www.geocities.com/gannon_dick/bugreport.zip

2. #7 in you list of ToDo's is really pretty easy -- as a XSLT Export
Filter from <text:bibliography-mark> to CSV (which can be launched as
ODS copied and pasted to the DB as a new table).  If you want the
transform, let me know.

3. The reason I made the Bibliography Entry to CSV filter is because it
dawned on me that a <text:bibliography-mark> was kin to a "smart tag".
Yes you can store (edit and base-load) citations, but also Tags (and
Help references and definition URLs, etc.), Types (Tags with fixed
content) or Personal Identifying Information (PII), etc..  The
information is embedded with the "Bibliography Entry" mark and not
visible in *.odt files, unless you put the "Bibliography" Table in the
file.  This gives you a good way to redact information -- e.g. erase
the "Bibliography" Table Control, and export a PDF.  Only the Entry
markers will be written, not the citation.

--Gannon