On Jun 15, 2007, at 7:40 PM, David Wilson wrote:

As I understand them, the current proposals for the OOo Bib Project would allow for the selection of and retention of disparate fonts and font sizes
within citation and citation prefixes and suffixes.

We've not settled on the precise modeling of this, but it would certainly be possible.

Each of the citation elements author name, title etc, would be in formatted text field

No. Each *reference* would get it's own field, and within that one might have spans of text that are tagged with styling information. But the rendered content of that field would be generated by code; not users.

 - that is a
field that would allow any formatting that a text document could have,
including embedded formulas, graphics etc. and would include font selection
down to the character level.

Aside from the note above, correct.

Bruce