I asked Dan Stillman at the Zotero project if there was anything we
could do here to do to help with development, maintenance, or support
of the Zotero plug-in for OOo. His answer was:

"As for maintenance and support, we'd certainly appreciate any
development work from the OOo project in keeping the plugin up to date
with the Word plugin, since we don't currently have any other outside
help on it."

So for those of you with the skills and interest, here's a good
opportunity to help. I don't think it's be that hard to do; just
requires some knowledge of VBA, Python, and OOo extensions I believe.

Things seem to be working fine ATM, but I'm concerned that we keep it that way.

Bruce