Hi all ,

This project seems to be an excellent way forward for OOo !
As an MS student , I have grappled constantly with the problems caused
by a lack of well designed bibliographic tool in OOo. Having
familiarized myself with the project vision and outline , I feel no
reservation in offering my support and programming skill to this
project.

About me : I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering
and about to finish my MS in CS with Software Engineering as my
concentration. I love good design and make liberal use of whiteboards. I
follow a very by-the-book orthodox programming style and believe in
clear concise comments. Amongst other things , I consider myself a
competent programmer in C++ and Java.

I look forward to making a meaningful contribution to this work.

cheers!

--
Regards,
Jatin