Gabriel,

I think the OpenOffice Bibliographic mailing list is not to best place to promote or discuss your software. Our project deals with citations and reference tables.

Your software seems to be more relevant to the general OpenOffice developer community. I suggest you write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards

David Wilson

Gabriel Monnerat wrote:
David,

Sorry, my email isn't receiving the e-mails from this list. I Don't know
why. Therefore, I only saw your email today...

We developed this converter using the odfpy library for python 2.4 to use in
Plone. This software detects merge columns, and some style like, bold,
italic and underline, Now we are developing for all tags and styles from
html.

regards,

Gabriel M. Monnerat
Ronaldo Amaral Santos