Github user kwmonroe commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/140

    Let's tweak this a bit.  Some ELK components (including the *beat apps)
aren't available on ppc64le (or s390x), so I'd like to see this go with the
same monitors/loggers as `hadoop-processing` -- that is, rsyslog and ganglia.
I'd also like to update the readme for juju 2, for consistency across bigtop
bundles.

    I'll pull a PR together that can be merged into this branch.

---
with INFRA.
---