I guess you're looking to start these jobs here...

    https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/view/ppc64le/

IIRC you need to run them in this sequence:
    - puppet
    - toolchain
    - deploy (which doesn't seem to exist for PPC platform yet, but could be
      easily added to the Docker-Deploy job).

Does it answer your question?
  Cos