Github user petevg commented on the issue:
    I get an error when deploying the bundle, but it may just be me. Here's
what I did:
    1) Edited bundle-local.yaml to fix the paths, as juju 2.0 doesn't like
local:blah entries.
    2) Ran the following bash commands (I omitted some extraneous 'ls' and
'pwd' commands):
       2004  cd bigtop-packages/src/charm/hadoop/
       2007  rm -Rf ~/Code/charms/trusty/*
       2010  for i in `ls`; do charm build $i; done
       2012  cd ../../../../bigtop-deploy/juju/hadoop-processing/
       2014  juju deploy bundle-local.yaml
    3) I get the following error:
    ERROR cannot deploy bundle: cannot add relation between "openjdk" and
"namenode": cannot add relation "openjdk:java namenode:java": principal and
subordinate applications' series must match

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.