Hi!

recent issues surrounding builds on two of
our two non-x86 platforms got me thinking
that while it is fun to build on them (to iron out
kinds in JDK and what not) we don't actually
have to release the packages for most of the
projects since all those are arch independent.
The only ones that ARE arch dependent would be:
   bigtop-jsvc
   gpdb
   hadoop
   hue
   qfs
   tajo
   zookeeper

The question then becomes how do you structure
the repos. Do you have on repo for arch independent
stuff and one for each arch? Can you have all the
packages in a single repo?

What are the good practices around this?

I'm especially looking for advice from Canonical guys
and Linaro folks.

Thanks,
Roman.