Hey Cos,

Looked at Fedora 6 build failure in the final Bigtop packaging stage:

+ tar --strip-components=1 -xzvf
../hadoop-dist/target/hadoop-2.7.4-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
tar (child): ../hadoop-dist/target/hadoop-2.7.4-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz:
Cannot open: No such file or directory

Is it because of the "-SNAPSHOT" thing? Now that branch-2.7.4's
version is simply "2.7.4".

Thanks,

--Konst