Hi Jun,

> Sorry for spamming. But I noticed that on
This is not spamming! Not at all!

Hue: It is broken because the newer distros (i.e. debian-9 fedora-26) use
openssl-1.1.x rather openssl-1.0.x .
upstream does not this. I tried to fix hue, but the whole dependency concept of
hue is broken beyond simple repair.
I cannot maintain hue any more.

IMHO the best way to resolve is either to remove hue completly or back off all
the patch I placed into hue after bigtop-1.2.1
and switch back to openssl-1.0 development in our base images available in all
distros. This may work.

Hbase: Had the issue because of maven 3.5.2 . Hope that it is fixed with
BIGTOP-2894 Bump hbase to 1.3.1

Oozie may have an issue with maven 3.5.2 as well. Going back to maven 3.3 may
work. Should be fixed in oozie.

Phoenix IIRC has an openssl issue as well.

I see that our CI is stalled. It did not work for almost 2 weeks. Will try to
clean up.