Might be related to the job I added lately, which uses docker build to
build packages. I think loosing data might not be a problem since we only
need configuration. I’ll be able to reach computer next week. Let me help
then.

Thanks for the investigation, Olaf.

Olaf Flebbe <o...@oflebbe.de>於 2018年4月6日 週五,上午4:55寫道: