Hi,

Since Infrastructure is now in sane state again, showing we are in a
not-so-ugly state, I like to propose to remove "hue" from bigtop.

See the matrix https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-trunk-packages/
<https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-trunk-packages/> (hue does not build
anywhere right now, due to issues mentioned below)

Reasons:

* The application does not work with recent linux distributions due to
incompatibilites with openssl version 1.1 default for debian-9, fedora-26 and
AFAIK opensuse.
   A bugreport https://github.com/cloudera/hue/issues/629
<https://github.com/cloudera/hue/issues/629> has been issued in november and
not even answered upstream.

* The application is a contains a lot of outdated python dependencies hidden in
desktop/core/ext-py . Trying to fix that opened a can of worms.
  BIGTOP-2960, BIGTOP-2952, BIGTOP-2946

* I am withdrawing from maintainer state of hue.

Cheers,
Olaf