I'm super up for Hadoop 3.

One other direction we can go for is to integrate with ML life-cycle tools
so that the bigdata -> ML experiments -> production models loop is
completed as a whole. One option is MLflow. This is similar to KubeFlow
discussion brought up by Jay however we see no feasible plan to integration
with Kubernetes and then KubeFlow. MLflow is much lightweight and probably
more easier to integrate.

I'll spend sometime to further understand MLflow first.

- Evans

Ganesh Raju <ganesh.r...@linaro.org> 於 2019年7月18日 週四 上午4:09寫道: