- No need for our own k8s.  Let’s just test with nfs volume provisioned and
note what version of nfs, networking, helm,  and cluster were using to test
releases .

- I think since we are using helm charts , we can add anything and curate and
test.   Cost of packaging with helm and docker  is very low.

- If you go to the repo there is a 20 line snippet we can start with on the
readme that sets up Kafka spark NiFi zk minio and presto.