OK, mission for this morning is get on Slack!

On 16/04/2020 06:44, Greg Stein wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:39 AM Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please note that since about 1.5 years ago, the Foundation has an
official, supported Slack workspace at the-asf.slack.com. We have a
Standard [NGO] Plan, so all history is retained/searchable. That is nicer
than IRC, if people leave/return-to the channel. I've taken the liberty to
create #bloodhound there (since I'm on the-asf.s.c 24x7 for Infra work),
and invited Gary onto the channel.

Oh, I should be clear that I wasn't trying to make a unilateral decision:
if you two (doing the work!) decide on a hackday on IRC, then I'll sign in
for that. I just don't keep IRC running is all.

Cheers,
-g