Hi,
current master has an annoying findbugs error

[INFO] Total bugs: 1
[INFO] org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.BookieShell$FilesTimeComparator implements
Comparator but not Serializable
[org.apache.bookkeeper.bookie.BookieShell$FilesTimeComparator] At
BookieShell.java:[lines 1827-1851] SE_COMPARATOR_SHOULD_BE_SERIALIZABLE
[INFO]

should I create a new JIRA for this or the fix will jump in on next "merge" ?

can we add some additional check to the merge procedure in order to prevent
findbugs and rat errors on master ?

this kind of errors break the automatic QA jobs

ideas ?

--

Enrico Olivelli Software Development Manager @Diennea Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 -
Int. 925 Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA) MagNews - E-mail Marketing

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email
marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying,
storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.