missed some PR/Issue
It is a very good enhancement

when we are stable I would like to switch the code-coverage tools to this
new environment.

I think that on Travis-CI we are already executing in containers, but
Travis does not give us enough resources to run the complete suite
it is a pity because I would like to integrate the code-coverage on PRs but
I think we will need Travis to make things simple, otherwise I will figure
out how to obtain it with jenkins

-- Enrico