+1

The github flow is much nicer than the jira flow. I suggest we do a
triage on the jira issues, closing stuff that will unlikely never be
done.

It would also be worthwhile for someone to triage the issues in github
periodically, catagorizing, bumping priority, closing stale stuff,
selecting issues for releases, etc. Otherwise it's just going to grow
into something unmanageable again.

-Ivan