> > and this (first part)
> > https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/531
> This is the one I was looking at. There's only one commit, which I
> think could be broken up. Obviously, everyone will have a different
> opinion on where to make these cuts.

You are right, honestly I never did such cuts and I am not very good with
this workflow in git.
I am finishing the work for BP-15 (which is still a huge commit) and then I
will be back to that patch (BP-14)
I will play with git and learn how to do fixups

> > The problem will arise when I need to address comments in the first
> patches
> > or I need to rebase to master
> Why? You only need to do this once. Fixes can be merged into the
> pertinent commit as a fixup when you do the rebase.

Thank you, let me play with git, I will learn how to handle this stuff
better

Enrico