Hi all,

just a reminder here - it has been 2 weeks pass the planned code freeze
week and 2 weeks left for the deadline of 4.6.0 release.

It is our first release after switch to a time-based release schedule. It
would be great that we can stick to the release schedule.

We already 131 closed issues and 16 open issues for 4.6.0. There are quite
a lot of good changes there:

- fileinfo cache improvement
- replication worker fixes for respecting to placement policy
- http endpoints
- new ledger api
- lifecycle components
- persistable bookie status
- abstract service discovery interface
- protobuf upgrade
- gc related improvements (using netty recycle object pools)

If BP-14 is going to take much longer time, I would suggest moving it into
next release cycle.

- Sijie