Hello Enrico,

I have a number of projects that make use of Coveralls.io<http://Coveralls.io>,
and I believe that the only way to clean up or reset the build history of a
project is to completely delete the project (in
Coveralls.io<http://Coveralls.io>) and then re-add the repository.

That is to say, someone with write access to the bookkeeper repository would
need to go to the page at:
https://coveralls.io/github/apache/bookkeeper/settings and click the "Delete
repo" button at the bottom of the page. You should then be able to re-add the
repository with a completely empty history. I don't know if INFRA would need to
be involved, but that's the basic process.

Aaron

On Feb 27, 2018, at 9:55 AM, Enrico Olivelli