+1

- GPG signatures look good
- Run tests locally from source archive, all okay apart from a know test
which always fail on my laptop (already reported
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/1019).
- Run tests on several projects without problems
- Run the candidate on my 'famous' cluster with problems on JDK9/10 without
errors
- Release notes okay
- Checked Maven artifacts, I saw there is now DistributedLog but I did not
test it

Thank you Sijie for this great work !

Enrico