This is the agenda
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-06-18+Meeting+Notes

I did a small refactor on Confluence because we already have more than 2
years of Community meetings ! (since 2016)

I will be happy to drive this meeting but unfortunately I will have to
leave at 8.30 (meeting begins at 8.00 AM PST)

Please add items to the agenda, good topics are:
- current project status
- current proposals
- discussion about issues
- talk with the community about your projects that are using
BookKeeper/share usecases

Cheers
Enrico