Hi Aleksandr,

It's in the root's pom.xml: if you use -Dno-go-client then it disables the profile that adds the brooklyn-client module to those being built by maven.

        <profile>
<!-- skip the client CLI by setting -Dno-go-client - useful if Go is not available -->
            <id>go-client</id>
            <activation>
                <property>
<name>!no-go-client</name>