Yes, I think Aled's right. The `0.9.x` branch is for all releases made from
0.9.0-SNAPSHOT, and they should be identified by tags on the commits for
particular release versions. So development continues on master and we pull
in the required hotfix and patch commits to 0.9.x from there. Same model
should be used for future releases (i.e. 0.10.0) as well.

I think the jclouds model is reasonable to imitate, but I _am_ curious if
there are other Java based Apache projects that work differently. What does
e.g. Karaf do? Answer - they use the same model as jclouds, just different
naming convention for branches and tags. Are there any different models?

Andrew.

Andrew Kennedy ; Founder clocker.io project ; @grkvlt ; Cloudsoft