Hi,

good progress!

Can you manually ssh into the VM? What's the username and password
configured in that imageId?
I suspect brooklyn can't ssh into the VM that's why the deployment may be
pending.

I think you want to play with `loginUser` and `loginUser.password` to allow
the first SSH login. Find more details at [1]

Best,
Andrea

[1]: https://brooklyn.apache.org/v/latest/ops/locations/#os-setup