Github user ahgittin commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/340

    I think there are just two things discussed last week which I've not
addressed:

    * For classpath URL resolution from runtime ancestors, the caller still
needs to look up the declaring entity (but now they can do so, at least)
    * For classpath URL resolution from type def ancestors, we need to make
sure ancestor bundles are part of the search path (pretty much completely
separate)

    @neykov I've not worked through your 3 scenarios in detail but they are
starting to feel more tractable.

    /cc @aledsage @sjcorbett @grkvlt @geomacy