Hi Andrea,

I'd tried brooklyn-vagrant to start with. Unluckily, my CPU doesn't have
VT-x; so either VMs didn't get created or didn't boot up (I plan to buy
64-bit machine soon), although I have a ubuntu 12.04 LTS VM working. Mark
and Svet had tried to help then. I switched to Windows only Brooklyn. I
feel I should stick around with it. Any more help, most welcome.

regards
Rupinder