[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-518?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16053667#comment-16053667
 ] 

ASF GitHub Bot commented on BROOKLYN-518:
-----------------------------------------

Github user neykov commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/736
  
    Unrelated faiulre - same as 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-518.
    Retest this please.


> newEnricherForServiceStateFromProblemsAndUp fails to update to RUNNING
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: BROOKLYN-518
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-518
>             Project: Brooklyn
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Svetoslav Neykov
>
> I saw the problem in the integration tests build at \[1]. It's an infrequent 
> failure - first time I notice it, but looks like a real problem.
> Exception:
> {noformat}
> failed succeeds-eventually, 21 attempts, 3000ms elapsed: AssertionError: 
> entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; attribute=Sensor: service.state 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected [running] but 
> found [on-fire]
> Stacktrace
>       java.lang.AssertionError: failed succeeds-eventually, 21 attempts, 
> 3000ms elapsed: AssertionError: entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; 
> attribute=Sensor: service.state 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected [running] but 
> found [on-fire]
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:1012)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:895)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts.assertAttributeEqualsEventually(EntityAsserts.java:71)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.assertAttributeEqualsEventually(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:338)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplications(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:269)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:162)
> ...
> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; 
> attribute=Sensor: service.state 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected [running] but 
> found [on-fire]
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.fail(Asserts.java:758)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.failNotEquals(Asserts.java:148)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.assertEquals(Asserts.java:470)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts.assertAttributeEquals(EntityAsserts.java:58)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts$1.run(EntityAsserts.java:74)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts$RunnableAdapter.call(Asserts.java:1366)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:973)
>       ... 34 more
> {noformat}
> Interesting bit from the log:
> {noformat}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,551 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState [main]: Setting 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on-fire due to problems when expected running, 
> up=false, not-up-indicators: {}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:28,552 INFO  o.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts [main]: 
> succeedsEventually exceeded max attempts or timeout - 21 attempts lasting 
> 3000 ms, for 
> RunnableAdapter(org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts$1@6402ddfc)
> {noformat}
> Note that just before the failure {{SERVICE_UP}} was confirmed to be true 
> (second line fails):
> {noformat}
>         assertAttributeEqualsEventually(app, Attributes.SERVICE_UP, true);
>         assertAttributeEqualsEventually(app, Attributes.SERVICE_STATE_ACTUAL, 
> Lifecycle.RUNNING);
> {noformat}
> ---
> Failing test run:
> {noformat}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,000 INFO  o.a.b.t.s.LoggingVerboseReporter [main]: TESTNG 
> INVOKING: "Surefire test" - 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes()
>  success: 100%
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,002 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: 
> service.notUp.indicators (java.util.Map) on TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,095 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,095 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-1]: Setting TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg} 
> on-fire due to problems when expected running, up=false, not-up-indicators: 
> {test-indicator-1=We're also pretending to block service up}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,095 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-1]: Setting Application[tcp7p0x7] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Required entity not 
> healthy: TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg}}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,189 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Setting Application[tcp7p0x7] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,192 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.children.removed value 
> TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg} on Application[tcp7p0x7]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,192 DEBUG o.a.b.e.s.AbstractAggregator 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-2]: 
> ComputeServiceIndicatorsFromChildrenAndMembers{uniqueTag=service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members,
>  running=true, entity=Application[tcp7p0x7], id=jf7azd1k8q} stopped listening 
> to TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,192 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalEntityManager [main]: 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.mgmt.internal.LocalEntityManager@69fb63c5 stopped 
> management of entity TestEntityImpl{id=xnvxswt1vg}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,192 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Setting Application[tcp7p0x7] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,225 DEBUG o.a.b.c.l.BasicLocationRegistry 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Location resolvers are: 
> {id=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.DefinedLocationByIdResolver@787648d9, 
> named=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.NamedLocationResolver@49d1a803, 
> brooklyn.catalog=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.CatalogLocationResolver@75da0403,
>  
> portForwardManager=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.access.PortForwardManagerLocationResolver@588b9749,
>  byon=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.ByonLocationResolver@12713c01, 
> single=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.SingleMachineLocationResolver@56a41ffc,
>  host=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.HostLocationResolver@737bf337, 
> localhost=org.apache.brooklyn.location.localhost.LocalhostLocationResolver@77ce13ce,
>  multi=org.apache.brooklyn.location.multi.MultiLocationResolver@6cc4a802}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,225 DEBUG o.a.b.c.l.BasicLocationRegistry 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Found 0 defined locations from properties 
> (*.named.* syntax): []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,225 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Populating catalog unofficially 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@1ae90199)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,225 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loading initial catalog from 
> classpath://brooklyn/empty.catalog.bom
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Forcing catalog load on access of catalog 
> items
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loading catalog for 
> LocalManagementContext[?-nYK4CxsC]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loading catalog 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, contentsDescription=empty catalog, 
> expected to be reset later}(not yet loaded) into null
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Building cache for 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, contentsDescription=empty catalog, 
> expected to be reset later}(not yet loaded)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loaded catalog for 
> LocalManagementContext[?-nYK4CxsC]: Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, 
> contentsDescription=empty catalog, expected to be reset later}(size 0); 
> search classpath is 
> AggregateClassLoader[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@330bedb4, 
> AggregateClassLoader[]]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Resetting 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@1ae90199 
> catalog to CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loading catalog 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}(not yet loaded) 
> into null
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Building cache for 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}(not yet loaded)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Reloaded catalog for 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@1ae90199, now 
> switching
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Adding manual catalog item to 
> LocalManagementContext[?-nYK4CxsC]: # Licensed to the Apache Software 
> Foundation (ASF) under one
> # or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> # distributed with this work for additional information
> # regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> # to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> # "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> # with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> #    
> #   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> #    
> # Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> # software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> # "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> # KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> # specific language governing permissions and limitations
> # under the License.
> #
> brooklyn.catalog: {}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 INFO  o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: No Camp-YAML parser registered for parsing 
> catalog item DSL; skipping DSL-parsing
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Loaded initial catalog from 
> classpath://brooklyn/empty.catalog.bom: []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,226 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.EffectorUtils 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Invoking effector start on 
> Application[tcp7p0x7]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,227 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Emitting sensor notification 
> entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> Application[tcp7p0x7]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,227 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalUsageManager 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Storing application lifecycle usage event: 
> application Application[tcp7p0x7] in state starting
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,227 DEBUG o.a.b.c.e.t.StartableMethods 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Starting entity Application[tcp7p0x7] at []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,228 DEBUG o.a.b.util.repeat.Repeater 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Repeater: unsatisfied during iteration 1 
> (200ms remaining)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 DEBUG o.a.b.util.repeat.Repeater 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Repeater: condition not satisfied, with 
> 201.0ms elapsed (limit 200ms)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 WARN  o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Service is not up when setting running on 
> Application[tcp7p0x7]; delayed 201ms but Sensor: service.isUp 
> (java.lang.Boolean) did not recover from false; 
> not-up-indicators={service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=No 
> entities present}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Setting Application[tcp7p0x7] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected running, up=false, problems: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-0]: Setting Application[tcp7p0x7] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected running, up=false, problems: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalUsageManager 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Storing application lifecycle usage event: 
> application Application[tcp7p0x7] in state running
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,429 DEBUG o.a.b.c.t.e.TestApplication 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-3]: Started application Application[tcp7p0x7]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,483 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.children.added value TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} 
> on Application[tcp7p0x7]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,484 DEBUG o.a.b.e.s.AbstractMultipleSensorAggregator 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-nYK4CxsC-2]: 
> ComputeServiceIndicatorsFromChildrenAndMembers{uniqueTag=service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members,
>  running=true, entity=Application[tcp7p0x7], id=jf7azd1k8q} listening to 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,486 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription kVMH5B9k for TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} Sensor: service.notUp.indicators 
> (java.util.Map) in SubscriptionContext(AA+3C)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,486 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription k6lGpM9f for TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} Sensor: service.problems (java.util.Map) in 
> SubscriptionContext(AA+3C)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,486 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription EKjjp0n0 for TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} Sensor: service.isUp (java.lang.Boolean) in 
> SubscriptionContext(AA+3C)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,486 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription YrSJUi9h for TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) in 
> SubscriptionContext(AA+3C)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,486 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalEntityManager [main]: 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.mgmt.internal.LocalEntityManager@69fb63c5 starting 
> management of entity TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,550 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: 
> service.notUp.indicators (java.util.Map) on TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,550 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:25,551 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState [main]: Setting 
> TestEntityImpl{id=hplgmxsx06} on-fire due to problems when expected running, 
> up=false, not-up-indicators: {}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:28,552 INFO  o.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts [main]: 
> succeedsEventually exceeded max attempts or timeout - 21 attempts lasting 
> 3000 ms, for 
> RunnableAdapter(org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts$1@6402ddfc)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:28,552 INFO  o.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts [main]: failed 
> succeeds-eventually, 21 attempts, 3000ms elapsed (rethrowing): 
> java.lang.AssertionError: entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; attribute=Sensor: 
> service.state (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected 
> [running] but found [on-fire]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:28,553 WARN  o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogicTest [main]: 
> Expected Application[tcp7p0x7] eventually to have Sensor: service.state 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) = running; instead:
> 2017-06-17 01:24:28,560 INFO  o.a.b.t.s.LoggingVerboseReporter [main]: TESTNG 
> FAILED: "Surefire test" - 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes()
>  finished in 3556 ms (16 of 100)
> java.lang.AssertionError: failed succeeds-eventually, 21 attempts, 3000ms 
> elapsed: AssertionError: entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; attribute=Sensor: 
> service.state (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected 
> [running] but found [on-fire]
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:1012)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:895)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts.assertAttributeEqualsEventually(EntityAsserts.java:71)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.assertAttributeEqualsEventually(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:338)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplications(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:269)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes(ServiceStateLogicTest.java:162)
> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: entity=Application[tcp7p0x7]; 
> attribute=Sensor: service.state 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle) expected [running] but 
> found [on-fire]
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.fail(Asserts.java:758)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.failNotEquals(Asserts.java:148)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.assertEquals(Asserts.java:470)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts.assertAttributeEquals(EntityAsserts.java:58)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.EntityAsserts$1.run(EntityAsserts.java:74)
>       at 
> org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts$RunnableAdapter.call(Asserts.java:1366)
>       at org.apache.brooklyn.test.Asserts.succeedsEventually(Asserts.java:973)
>       ... 34 more
> {noformat}
> Successful test run:
> {noformat}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,404 INFO  o.a.b.t.s.LoggingVerboseReporter [main]: TESTNG 
> INVOKING: "Surefire test" - 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes()
>  success: 100%
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,406 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: 
> service.notUp.indicators (java.util.Map) on TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,497 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,497 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Setting TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd} 
> on-fire due to problems when expected running, up=false, not-up-indicators: 
> {test-indicator-1=We're also pretending to block service up}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,498 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Setting Application[h21cegjd] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Required entity not 
> healthy: TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd}}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,592 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Setting Application[h21cegjd] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,594 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.children.removed value 
> TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd} on Application[h21cegjd]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,594 DEBUG o.a.b.e.s.AbstractAggregator 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-3]: 
> ComputeServiceIndicatorsFromChildrenAndMembers{uniqueTag=service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members,
>  running=true, entity=Application[h21cegjd], id=kg73ier5l4} stopped listening 
> to TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,594 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalEntityManager [main]: 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.mgmt.internal.LocalEntityManager@1adc30fe stopped 
> management of entity TestEntityImpl{id=wgtl9250zd}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,594 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Setting Application[h21cegjd] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected null / up=true: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.l.BasicLocationRegistry 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Location resolvers are: 
> {id=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.DefinedLocationByIdResolver@3055c8c3, 
> named=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.NamedLocationResolver@3f881fd0, 
> brooklyn.catalog=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.CatalogLocationResolver@2048a127,
>  
> portForwardManager=org.apache.brooklyn.core.location.access.PortForwardManagerLocationResolver@29996c13,
>  byon=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.ByonLocationResolver@3714aa33, 
> single=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.SingleMachineLocationResolver@481d559e,
>  host=org.apache.brooklyn.location.byon.HostLocationResolver@2d399423, 
> localhost=org.apache.brooklyn.location.localhost.LocalhostLocationResolver@4f228c63,
>  multi=org.apache.brooklyn.location.multi.MultiLocationResolver@5d75f286}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.l.BasicLocationRegistry 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Found 0 defined locations from properties 
> (*.named.* syntax): []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Populating catalog unofficially 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@7fe6ed13)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loading initial catalog from 
> classpath://brooklyn/empty.catalog.bom
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Forcing catalog load on access of catalog 
> items
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loading catalog for 
> LocalManagementContext[?-gD8L8lGG]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loading catalog 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, contentsDescription=empty catalog, 
> expected to be reset later}(not yet loaded) into null
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Building cache for 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, contentsDescription=empty catalog, 
> expected to be reset later}(not yet loaded)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loaded catalog for 
> LocalManagementContext[?-gD8L8lGG]: Loaded:CatalogDto{name=empty catalog, 
> contentsDescription=empty catalog, expected to be reset later}(size 0); 
> search classpath is 
> AggregateClassLoader[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@330bedb4, 
> AggregateClassLoader[]]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Resetting 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@7fe6ed13 
> catalog to CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loading catalog 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}(not yet loaded) 
> into null
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.internal.CatalogDo 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Building cache for 
> Loaded:CatalogDto{contentsDescription=explicit-catalog-reset}(not yet loaded)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,628 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Reloaded catalog for 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.catalog.internal.BasicBrooklynCatalog@7fe6ed13, now 
> switching
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Adding manual catalog item to 
> LocalManagementContext[?-gD8L8lGG]: # Licensed to the Apache Software 
> Foundation (ASF) under one
> # or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> # distributed with this work for additional information
> # regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> # to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> # "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> # with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> #    
> #   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> #    
> # Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> # software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> # "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> # KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> # specific language governing permissions and limitations
> # under the License.
> #
> brooklyn.catalog: {}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 INFO  o.a.b.c.c.i.BasicBrooklynCatalog 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: No Camp-YAML parser registered for parsing 
> catalog item DSL; skipping DSL-parsing
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.c.i.CatalogInitialization 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Loaded initial catalog from 
> classpath://brooklyn/empty.catalog.bom: []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.EffectorUtils 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Invoking effector start on 
> Application[h21cegjd]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Emitting sensor notification 
> entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> Application[h21cegjd]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalUsageManager 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Storing application lifecycle usage event: 
> application Application[h21cegjd] in state starting
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,629 DEBUG o.a.b.c.e.t.StartableMethods 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Starting entity Application[h21cegjd] at []
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,630 DEBUG o.a.b.util.repeat.Repeater 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Repeater: unsatisfied during iteration 1 
> (200ms remaining)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,831 DEBUG o.a.b.util.repeat.Repeater 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Repeater: condition not satisfied, with 
> 201.0ms elapsed (limit 200ms)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,831 WARN  o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Service is not up when setting running on 
> Application[h21cegjd]; delayed 201ms but Sensor: service.isUp 
> (java.lang.Boolean) did not recover from false; 
> not-up-indicators={service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=No 
> entities present}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,831 WARN  
> o.a.b.c.e.l.ServiceStateLogic$ComputeServiceState 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Setting Application[h21cegjd] on-fire due 
> to problems when expected running, up=false, problems: 
> {service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members=Not enough entities 
> running to be quorate}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,831 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalUsageManager 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Storing application lifecycle usage event: 
> application Application[h21cegjd] in state running
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,831 DEBUG o.a.b.c.t.e.TestApplication 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: Started application Application[h21cegjd]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,875 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.children.added value TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} 
> on Application[h21cegjd]
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,875 DEBUG o.a.b.e.s.AbstractMultipleSensorAggregator 
> [brooklyn-execmanager-gD8L8lGG-0]: 
> ComputeServiceIndicatorsFromChildrenAndMembers{uniqueTag=service-lifecycle-indicators-from-children-and-members,
>  running=true, entity=Application[h21cegjd], id=kg73ier5l4} listening to 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,876 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription Pzf6nLmd for TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} Sensor: service.notUp.indicators 
> (java.util.Map) in SubscriptionContext(XblPX)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,876 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription OIdUSX3x for TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} Sensor: service.problems (java.util.Map) in 
> SubscriptionContext(XblPX)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,876 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription J6MyNHl9 for TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} Sensor: service.isUp (java.lang.Boolean) in 
> SubscriptionContext(XblPX)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,876 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalSubscriptionManager [main]: 
> Creating subscription HdrOSlAa for TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx} Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) in 
> SubscriptionContext(XblPX)
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,876 DEBUG o.a.b.c.m.i.LocalEntityManager [main]: 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.mgmt.internal.LocalEntityManager@1adc30fe starting 
> management of entity TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,939 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: 
> service.notUp.indicators (java.util.Map) on TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,940 DEBUG o.a.b.c.entity.AbstractEntity [main]: Emitting 
> sensor notification entity.sensor.added value Sensor: service.state.expected 
> (org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.Lifecycle$Transition) on 
> TestEntityImpl{id=ui0mvrmewx}
> 2017-06-17 01:24:24,941 INFO  o.a.b.t.s.LoggingVerboseReporter [main]: TESTNG 
> PASSED: "Surefire test" - 
> org.apache.brooklyn.core.entity.lifecycle.ServiceStateLogicTest.testManuallySettingIndicatorsOnApplicationsManyTimes()
>  finished in 537 ms (15 of 100)
> {noformat}
> \[1] 
> https://builds.apache.org/view/B/view/Brooklyn/job/brooklyn-integration-tests/76/



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Reply via email to