Hi,

I made a blueprint which opens tcp and udp ports and makes assertions for port reachability. [1]
The blueprint is testing the reachability of ports with ncat.
It is working for TCP but not for UDP.
I am also using https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/compare/master...bostko:test-note?expand=1

In case deploying `org.apache.brooklyn.udp.tests` blueprint against AWS machines (applicable for AWS BYON nodes), udp port server says no messages went through. When testing manually the nc commands against AWS machines udp packets are going through.
When testing with the blueprint against localhost, it is working.
See examples. [2]
Tried with other port numbers, same result.
Could you assist me with that check, thanks.

[1] https://github.com/bostko/ports-reachability-tests
[2] https://github.com/bostko/ports-reachability-tests/pull/1

--
Valentin Aitken