Hi Graham,

the Brooklyn location for SL you are using in your blueprint looks good to
me, so from the Brooklyn perspective that is fine.

With my jclouds hat on I'd ask you instead if you have seen
http://jclouds.apache.org/guides/softlayer/ and if your SL account can
actually "see" that private image.

Please cross-post your issue in the jclouds mailing list, specifying the
version you are using and some stacktraces if possible.

Thanks,
Andrea