Github user ahgittin commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/816

    @aledsage I think this resolves nearly everything.

    BTW the existing WIP test I think can be made to work by moving the cancel,
but I'll do that as part of #835 since the test also needs a conversion of
`TaskQueue` usage, `orSubmitAsync(...)...andWaitForSuccess()` should be
replaced by a single method which can switch to a non-blocking impl.

    I have not added further additional tests -- the sky is the limit and
coverage is pretty good albeit indirectly rather than directly.  Can do them if
you insist but hopefully you're happy enough that I've kept the same/better
level of coverage here and it's a bigger job to provide neat unit tests for the
various cases?

---