Richard +1

There is another option ... maybe there is a friendly graphic designer in
the community that could help out.

On 4 Oct 2017 19:12, "Duncan Johnston Watt" <
duncan.johnstonw...@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:

My two cents is that it is well established and so do nothing is best
option.

Best

Duncan

--

Duncan Johnston-Watt

Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Phone: +44 777 190 2653 | Skype: duncan_johnstonwatt

Twitter: @duncanjw <https://twitter.com/duncanjw> | LinkedIn:
https://linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

[image: Cloudsoft Logo.jpg] <https://cloudsoft.io/>

Stay up to date with everything Cloudsoft:

[image: Twitter_Logo_White_On_Blue.png] <https://twitter.com/cloudsoft>
[image:
YouTube-social-icon_red_48px.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbLhvXrYWz8B_osUX6rn0Q>

--

*Mark McKenna*

*Mobile:* +44-77-5252-1526 <+447752521526>

*Web: markmckenna.ie <http://markmckenna.ie/>*

*PGP: public-key
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B5DC759B1EB76A7>*