Hi Duncan,

Thanks so much for your response. Yes, I'm still preparing my proposal and
there are more details on it. I'm also developing a demo application beside
my proposal to show which technologies I'm planning to use for the project.

Actually I was planning to share it on March 12 as it is scheduled on the
GSoC website but I'm happy to share it with the community as soon as I
complete and get the community feedback about it to improve it even more. I
will let you know when I complete my proposal.

Looking forward to get in touch.

Cheers,
Mert