Geoff,

I think there are a few options here for Duncan that we could implement:

1. If debugging (or debug log level is set) is enabled, be less aggressive
with GC of sensor data
2. Make GC timing and aggressiveness globally configurable
3. Make certain sensors non GCable by adding a sensor property to configure
them
4. Disable GC when en entity is on fire or other error condition occurs

WDYT? I think 4. is a good solution, but not sure how simple any of them
would be to implement?

Andrew.

Andrew Kennedy ; Hyperledger Sawtooth / Apache Brooklyn ; @grkvlt ;
Cloudsoft Corporation Limited