GitHub user aledsage opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui/pull/112

    DSL editor: support referencing `brooklyn.parameters`

    Allows a blueprint to use `brooklyn.parameters`, and to reference that
parameter using the DSL editor.

    For example, I wrote the blueprint below in YAML (except the values of foo
and bar), then switched to graphical view. I used the DSL editor to set the
values for foo and bar to reference the brooklyn.parameters at the top-level
app and on another entity.

    ```
    brooklyn.config:
      toplevelkey: toplevelval
    brooklyn.parameters:
      - name: toplevelParam
    services:
      - type: server
        id: server1
        brooklyn.parameters:
          - name: MyParameter
            type: string
      - type: server
        id: server2
        brooklyn.config:
          bar: '$brooklyn:component("server1").config("MyParameter")'
          foo: '$brooklyn:parent().config("toplevelParam")'
    ```

    $ git pull https://github.com/aledsage/brooklyn-ui
dsl-editor-reference-brooklyn-parameter

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui/pull/112.patch

    This closes #112

----
commit dc8ee4e019ae581db0fe72a4d09890db566c3045
    DSL editor: support referencing `brooklyn.parameters`

----

---