Hi Geoff.

The PR looks good but creates an inconsistency between the binaries:
RPM/DEB and Go client are all opt-out whereas the docker build is opt-in.
Whatever route we go, I think we should be consistent across the board.

Since people seems ok with an opt-in solution for the different binaries, I
would be happy to follow the majority.

Best.