Hi Brooklyners.

Just noticed that the Brooklyn master build is consistently failing. Took a
quick look and it turns out our docker image is somehow screwed up. We are
using the base `maven:3.6.3-jdk-8`, which is based on Ubuntu stretch.

The first instruction in our dockerfile[1] is `apt-get update` which
fails with the following error:
```
root@2b191031fcee:/# apt-get update
Get:1 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
[65.4 kB]
Get:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease [122 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease [49.3 kB]
Err:1 http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
  At least one invalid signature was encountered.
Err:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease
  At least one invalid signature was encountered.
Err:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease
  At least one invalid signature was encountered.
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates
InRelease: At least one invalid signature was encountered.
E: The repository 'http://security.debian.org/debian-security
buster/updates InRelease' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease: At least one
invalid signature was encountered.
E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease' is not
signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease: At
least one invalid signature was encountered.
E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates InRelease'
is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
```

I can reproduce it locally by running the `apt-get update` command manually
in a docker container based on  `maven:3.6.3-jdk-8` => `docker run -it --rm
maven:3.6.3-jdk-8 /bin/bash`. However, I don't know how to fix it; all
threads online are rather old.

Any debian/docker gurus here to help with this?

[1] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn/blob/master/Dockerfile#L23

--
Thomas Bouron
Senior Software Engineer