Hi folks,

I'd like Apache Brooklyn to allow more sophisticated workflow to be written
in YAML.

As many of you know, we have a powerful task framework in java, but only a
very limited subset is currently exposed via YAML.  I think we could
generalize this without a mammoth effort, and get a very nice way for users
to write complex effectors, sensor feeds, etc, directly in YAML.

At [1] please find details of the proposal.

This includes the ability to branch and retry on error.  It can also give
us the ability to retry/resume on an Apache Brooklyn server failover.

Comments welcome!

Best
Alex

[1]