Hi, all,

Let us vote to accept caidaojin as brpc’s committer.
+1, means you are ok.
-1, but please with clear reason.
The vote will last for three days.

Thanks

Here is his profile on github related with brpc.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/commits?author=cdjingit

He is also from iqiyi ad department,  working with gaidong & helei,
including add feature, bug fixs.

Here is his resume:

I'm Cai Daojin, from iqiyi advertising department, in charge of the
infrastructure of advertising engine.
Here is my git address: https://github.com/cdjingit

Since the end of 2017, we adopted brpc into various our services of advertising
engine. And now, almost all major services of iqiyi advertising engine (30 +
services) are running on brpc now.

Brpc transformation has been completed. I am  responsible for the maintenance
of internal brpc framework, including bug fix and new function development,
brpc service performance optimization, etc.

 The specific work is listed as follows:

•  Add WRR load balancer (accepted by the community)

•  Add multi connection mode

•  Add support for couchbase protocol

•  Add support for Cassandra CQL protocol

•  Optimize the fusing and current limiting strategies, which have been widely
used in internal services.

•  Refactoring consistency hash load balancer (accepted by the community)

And I have fixed some bugs:
redis protocol memory leak, consumer name service thread cannot exit, etc

Two years of brpc experience, no matter the accumulation of personal technology
or building a higher quality, higher performance iqiyi advertising engine

On the one hand, there are many benefits. Therefore, I am particularly willing
to participate in the construction of brpc community next, so that more people
can understand and use such an excellent RPC framework. Whether it's the
development of new features, daily issue solutions, bug fixes, community
technical route discussions,I am willing to participate actively.

Best Regards!