Welcome yuyi to the community!

I am jiashun and currently I am involved in the building of the community.
If there is some features that you think can be patched from Tencent to the
source, you can make a pull request.
If you have any questions about the code, the community, or the design,
feel free to ask.

牟盖东 <mougaid...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月29日周一 下午3:17写道:

--
Jiashun Zhu