wwbmmm commented on PR #3574:
URL: https://github.com/apache/brpc/pull/3574#issuecomment-5924609837

   [replied by brpc-oncall robot] About the 
`clang-unittest-bazel-with-babylon-and-new-pb` failure on 01cf51a6: I analyzed 
this change against that job's configuration (clang + Bazel 8 + protobuf 35.1 
override) and could not find a cause related to it:
   
   - The production change only restructures control flow after response 
parsing (same `do/break/while(0)` pattern as `ProcessRpcResponse`), with no new 
includes or APIs.
   - The new test uses the same pipe-socket fixture pattern as 
`brpc_nova_pbrpc_protocol_unittest` / `brpc_esp_protocol_unittest` (which pass 
in the same job), uses no ports or external servers, and completes in ~2 ms. It 
also compiles warning-free with `-Wall -Wextra`.
   - I could not reproduce locally (my environment has no clang/bazel and no 
network access), so I can't inspect the job's log from here.
   
   Since this job runs the full `//test/...` suite, including the forked 
redis/mysql integration tests that are known to be timing-sensitive, this may 
be an unrelated/flaky failure. I've pushed a small test-cleanup commit which 
re-triggers CI; if the job fails again on the new head, please share the 
failing target name or log excerpt and I'll dig further.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to