Hi,

I attempted to get the packages at
http:/people.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.7/dist/ working but ran
into some issues. I then did a blank rvm install and attempted again
with no success. Here is what happened...

$ wget http://people.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.7/dist/buildr-1.4.7.gem
$ rvm use ruby-1.8.7-p352
$ gem install buildr-1.4.7.gem
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (ArgumentError)
    Illformed requirement ["#<YAML::Syck::DefaultKey:0x2b2e99223290> 2.0.23"]

$ wget
http://people.apache.org/~toulmean/buildr/1.4.7/dist/buildr-1.4.7-java.gem
$ rvm use jruby-1.6.3
$ gem install buildr-1.4.7-java.gemERROR:  While executing gem ...
(NoMethodError)    undefined method `call' for nil:NilClass

Any ideas?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald