All,

I have lined up a few issues for 1.5.1:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%201.5.1%20AND%20project%20%3D%20BUILDR

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20=%201.5.1%20AND%20project%20=%20BUILDR>

I have a few big items in mind for this release:
-Work around Buildr itself, fix the web site, add more examples that can also
be used as integration tests.
-Take a hard look at the addons folder. Knock out what’s old and crusty, and
maybe move a few into the main code line (I started using custom_pom and I like
it a lot!)
-Communicate and analyze what’s going on. Buildr has been very quiet for the
longest time, but the gem downloads are nothing less than impressive.
-Our installation story needs an overhaul and we should look at Docker onbuild,
and if there are new ways to bundle Buildr into an executable.

I also think that 1.5 was a big release, and I would be in favor of reacting
quickly and cutting a release if - when we see bug reports coming in.

Ideally, I’d like 1.5.1 to be out by Christmas unless something comes up.

What do you think?

Antoine