GitHub user croes opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/buildr/pull/29

    java command: escape classpath entries in the pathing jar manifest

    Hi,

    I noticed that the java command fails when using long classpaths on
windows, while the classpath also has entries that contain spaces.

    The issue is that the manifest in the pathing jar uses space as a separator
between classpath entries, and entries aren't URI-encoded. A classpath entry
with a space in it is incorrectly treated as 2 entries.

    PR is for an older revision, as we use buildr 1.4 internally. It should be
easy enough to merge though, as it's a one-liner fix.

    $ git pull https://github.com/luciad/buildr
luciad_jar_classpath_url_encoding

    https://github.com/apache/buildr/pull/29.patch

    This closes #29

----
commit b6520a7801dbbc4d61b78e5f03545392efddff60
    java command: escape classpath entries in the pathing jar manifest

----

---