Awesome, thank you all for replying! It is great to see such interest,
let's make it happen.

Should we set up a Hangout call to kick start the work? Are you all
available e.g. tomorrow at 11.30am PST?
If it is a very short notice, please propose alternative dates;
however, it would be great to start quickly so we have enough time.
Among others, we should discuss ideas about the overall tone and
structure of the paper.

I volunteer to write some minutes and share them later on with those
who cannot join.

In the meantime, I will set up a git repo that so we can get to work
on the paper.

Cheers,
Jesús