I think I did as you said:
https://github.com/giwrgostheod/Calcite-Saber/blob/master/src/main/java/calcite/VolcanoTester.java

and I get for every query I use:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.calcite.plan.RelOptPlanner$CannotPlanException: Node
[rel#10:Subset#2.NONE.[]] could not be implemented; planner state:
Root: rel#10:Subset#2.NONE.[]
Original rel:
at
org.apache.calcite.plan.volcano.RelSubset$CheapestPlanReplacer.visit(RelSubset.java:443)
at
org.apache.calcite.plan.volcano.RelSubset.buildCheapestPlan(RelSubset.java:293)
at
org.apache.calcite.plan.volcano.VolcanoPlanner.findBestExp(VolcanoPlanner.java:835)
at org.apache.calcite.tools.Programs$RuleSetProgram.run(Programs.java:334)
at org.apache.calcite.prepare.PlannerImpl.transform(PlannerImpl.java:308)
at calcite.VolcanoTester.main(VolcanoTester.java:77)

My table's is defined here :
https://github.com/giwrgostheod/Calcite-Saber/blob/master/src/main/java/calcite/utils/OrdersTableFactory.java

Thank you for your time,
George