Hi Sand, I'm also an one of learner for Calcite.

There was a great slide shared by Jordan several days ago, so if you
haven't seen below slide, you would want to read it.

And I referred Milinda's Samza SQL implementation while working on Storm
SQL, and it is also great code example. I just referred samza-sql-planner
module, and exclude physical since it's heavily related to Samza.

Hope it helps.

Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 10월 12일 (수) 오전 9:20, Sand Stone <sand.m.st...@gmail.com>님이 작성: