Found out that apmail is apparently /dev/null these days.

Finally filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13134 and I should be a moderator henceforth.

If you want to remove yourself, feel free to ask INFRA via JIRA, Ashutosh. Similarly, feel free to ask if you'd like to have yourself added, Jesús. I agree with Julian that he and I can handle things, but more eyes certainly won't hurt ;)

Julian Hyde wrote:
Josh, If you still want to be a moderator, can you please enroll by emailing
apm...@apache.org, per
https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact<https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact>.

Julian